Only an hour to the north of The Sea View Inn you’ll find the iconic Malibu Beach. We obviously love the beaches and vibe of Manhattan Beach more than what you’ll find in Malibu, but a drive down PCH to our sister beach in the north is pretty special. For those of you that make the trip here are our top 5 favorites in Malibu!
- John’s Garden – This one-of-a-kind sandwich shop is the perfect post-surf destination to grab a bite and do a little people-watching.
- Zuma Beach – We prefer this spot over Malibu Beach, especially for families. More parking, fewer rocks, and wonderful waves.
- Malibu Farm – If seeing the Malibu Pier is important to you make a reservation at the Malibu Farm! It’s on the pier and the food is outstanding.
- Pointe Dume Natural Preserve – This amazing hike enables you to burn a few calories and take in great views.
- Nobu Malibu – Before you head back to the MB swing in for a drink at Nobu. You’re certain to see celebrities and a breathtaking ocean view.