Los Angeles is known to be the most populous city in California. Next to the Pacific Ocean, the city has a variety of activities and attractions that will leave you with desires to come back for more! Whether you have a car or use public transportation, these unique locations are meant to help you enjoy your stay without having to spend a lot of money on attractions:
- Downtown Disney: Sometimes a day at the resort is simply not possible, but don't let that stop you from visiting one of the most famous spots in the world! The beautiful and iconic scenery will make for some great pictures, even if you are just outside of the park.
- Echo Park: Located at just a few minutes away from Downtown LA, the park offers an amazing view and the perfect place to take a stroll or sit down and enjoy a picnic. The park also holds free festivals on summer, especially in August. Small cart vendors are available if needed and pedal boats are accessible for just a few dollars!
- The Last Bookstore: Whether you are a bookworm or photography lover, this bookstore located in Downtown LA is worth visiting. Enjoy a variety of shelves and genres displayed in creative ways, some of which include a labyrinth and book tunnel design.
- Venice Canals: A beautiful place to get away from the city chaos and enjoy a relaxed and delightful evening stroll. The village possesses charming houses along with man-made canals in the center. The mix of the narrow streams along with the canoes and tall palm trees will leave you speechless!
- Olvera Street: If you are looking to have a cultural experience, this is the place to go. The delicate handmade Mexican crafts will amaze your sight with all their amazing colors. You can also enjoy Mariachi music along with Folkloric dancing, and some delicious food. Olvera Street is a great place to enjoy with friends, family, and even on your own!
Thinking on visiting LA soon? At The Sea View Inn at the Beach located in Manhattan Beach, CA, we care about your comfort and satisfaction. Contact us to book your room or get more information on available accommodations.